Jerry Jones And The Cowboys Lose Their Biggest Contract For Their Disrespect

The Dallas Cowboys, led by owner and traitor to those to whom he owes his freedom, Jerry Jones, lost the title of “America’s Team” along with the respect of millions of fans when they took ma knee to side with thuggery before the National Anthem last night. That decision, to play both sides and continue the divisiveness of Barack Obama, has now cost them dearly.

Nike, the largest athletic company and number one sponsor of professional sports in the world, has canceled all dealings with the Dallas Cowboys. Company CEO Isaac P. Freely told Fox Sports:

“To come out on the field and kneel to thugs and criminals just before saluting the flag was a reprehensible move our company won’t easily forgive. The Dallas Cowboys are no longer licensed to wear, display or sell merchandise with the Nike name or logo on it.”

Owner Jerry Jones says he will fight the move, stating that he was showing his players that he was with them but still managed to see that every one of them stood for the National Anthem.

Sorry, Jerry, but it isn’t about the National Anthem anymore, it’s about respect. Those people should just take their “protests” to places where they’re welcome.

Article Source : www.newconservatives.news

Post Author: conservativewriters

8 thoughts on “Jerry Jones And The Cowboys Lose Their Biggest Contract For Their Disrespect

Don Hays

(September 27, 2017 - 8:12 pm)

Trying to play both sides, will not work. We are smarter than you think!

MaryAnne B. Phillips

(September 27, 2017 - 8:22 pm)

I did not know why Kaeoernik was kneeling. When I discovered the reason I was incredulous. When other Black Supremists threw their temper tantrums I stopped watching football. Equality takes maturity.

Linda Taylor

(September 27, 2017 - 11:26 pm)

Good for Nike, I have so much respect for Nike and none for the Dallas Cowboys nor Jerry Jones…Cannot play both sides Jerry…..

Jodie Howell

(September 28, 2017 - 3:18 pm)

They were not being disrespectful they were sending a message to the scum bag players that, intentionally disrespect the Flag

Mona Samuel

(September 28, 2017 - 8:51 pm)

I stand with Jerry Jones the whole way and if Nike pulls support then I will never buy from them again and try to make sure that every person I know will also do the same.

Eb

(September 29, 2017 - 1:20 am)

Sorry Jerry, it’s his company and he can do whatever he wants. Remember “It’s my field ………”.

James P. Elmer

(September 30, 2017 - 10:49 am)

Good for Nike! Hope ohers will follow their example.

Kimberly Freed

(October 1, 2017 - 6:58 am)

My sons a Marine Vet. and I Take it personally the disrespect these players have for our country . Many lives have been lost for all of you to be able to play football in the first place . I’m done with football. I hope the NFL goes bankrupt ! There is nothing you can do to change what you all did and we see how you all really feel .